Friday, March 28, 2008

SHE Walks


15 1/2 months

She finally decided to walk! She had a well check today and she must have been listening when Dr. Pauli said that if she didn't start walking in the next month she might need some physical therapy. She was probably thinking 'oh no, my friend Lilly told me about that. I better walk now.' One of the best parts of her walking was watching how excited the boys were watching her.

She weighed in at 18.2 lbs. Dr. Pauli officially said we could turn her carseat around. Which is great because I had to put her in the forward facing carseat yesterday anyway because she figured out how to climb out of the infant one.

7 comments:

The Woody's Fam said...

Yay Kendall! Maybe there is still hope for Lincoln who turns 14 mos today!!!

Ben, Amy, Isabelle & Olivia said...

I cannot believe she is 15+ months already...have I missed that much time? I haven't seen you guys in a while, but my goodness!!! Congrats to little Kendall!

Tracie said...

She just needed a little motivation! Good work baby girl!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

CRAZY KIDS!!! Here comes trouble!! I love it!!

Suzie said...

Congrats! Now you're really in for it.

Tiffany said...

Hooray! Walking and a forward facing car seat all in one week. She has been busy.

Steve and Sarah said...

ya, Trevor was a late walker too. It is so nice when they finally start walking