I know I have been posting alot lately, I had an ovarian cyst that burst so I have been stuck in the house in pain for the last few days and I get bored with watching TV easily.
Jordan and Dylan were asking what was wrong so I told them that I had a little bubble in my tummy that burst and bled and hurt really bad. Jordan said "I hope that never happens to me" Then they were asking more questions about where it was and how it got there and stuff, so I explained a little more when I got to egg part Dylan perks up and says "so you're having another baby!" So I had to explain more about eggs and other stuff. This was Dylan's first birds and bees talk, I'm not sure any of it sank in.
1 year ago

4 comments:
Sorry to hear that you're not feeling well. I hope that you feel better soon. Let me nkow if there's anything you need.
I'm glad that you are feeling better. Those stubborn things are not fun!
The last part cracks me up!!
I'm sorry you are not feeling well, and for the fun conversation (I mean awkward conversation you had to have, oh well had to start someday) you had. Hope you are feeling better soon.
Post a Comment