Monday, March 24, 2008

Scrap, Scrap!


Today, I did my first GIRL scrapbook page. I am so stinkin' excited! Which also means I am almost done with 2006 in the family scrapbook. I still haven't started Kendall's book, but at least she's in the family book now!
p.s. the boys thought it was very funny that I was taking pictures of pictures.

6 comments:

Tracie said...

I still am so impressed! I can't make it out of 2002!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

I totally think I should journal the part where you called me and said 'IT REALLY IS A GIRL!'

Lauren said...

Man..I haven't done a page since we moved. It not as much fun when you don't have friends like you to do it with.

wackyjackie said...

Lauren you're so sweet!

Becca I don't remember that, so please journal it for me!!

Fairbank Family said...

You are an amazing scrapbooker - I can't believe you have a family scrapbook and each child has one. Such a treasure your kids will have. As for me, I never finished my 7.5 year olds first year:)

Anonymous said...

Nice toes Lady!