1 year ago
Friday, April 4, 2008
Idol Obsession
I think I am getting way too invested in American Idol. I had to cover my head with my blanket when Brooke was being told whether she was kicked off or not. This is only the second season I have watched, what took me so long and how did I live without it?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I can't believe this is your second year :)
Brooke better make it to the top four at least!
It is my second year too! I am way into it now. There is some good talent this year. I hope Brooke doesn't get voted off. I think she will be in the top 5 at least, from there I have no idea they are all good.
I'm another 2nd year Idol watcher and I am way too into it as well. All day Tuesday and Wednesdsay I'm just waiting for Idol to start. Keith even joins in and watches and he was the main reason that I never watched before. It's definitely addictive!
This is an addiction I can support!! I really love the David that isn't LDS - the one that re-arranges all the music. I have only missed 2 seasons, but I never miss the first part - when people make fools of themselves.
I was very upset when Brooke was in the bottom three as well. I usually vote 20-30 times for her (I am obsessed too) but this week I didn't vote. Next week no holds barred. (Did I spell that right?)
I was so sad that she was even in the bottom three! James and i are faithful watchers--and so glad that little Ramiele has said bye bye! Sad to say, we haven't missed a season, but this is definitely a good one. Some of the others, not so much!
I am right there with you. Brooke is adorable:).
Post a Comment