Hayden wanted to "help" me hide the Easter Eggs. I gave him a basket with a some eggs in it to hide, he went and sat in his truck and ate all the candy out of them. What a help!
The highlight of my Easter was when Jordan asked if he could peal the potatoes! I have decided that 91/2 is a GREAT age!
Kendall was sick and didn't go to church, so she will get to wear her Easter dress next week!

1 comments:
Hayden is more than a help he is stinkin' smart. He knew that if he helped you hide eggs he would 1, know where they all were and 2 he could snack on some candy while doing it. I bet if you tested his IQ he'd be about a 159. Give him one more year and he'll be around the desired genus status of 160!
Post a Comment