Monday, March 17, 2008

Big Brother

The other day I was sitting in the recliner with Hayden and Kendall was playing on the floor. She hurt herself and started to cry, I was being a little bit lazy and didn't get up right away. Jordan got up and sat down by her, she put her arms around his neck, he picked her up and sat with her on the couch and she was fine. It was so sweet!

Today I heard Kendall yelling from her bed so I got out of bed to get her. By the time I got my sweats on Jordan had already gotten her out and she was sitting in the den watching cartoons with all the boys. So I went and laid down in bed for a while longer! It was wonderful!

I can't wait until Jordan is old enough to babysit. I honestly think if it wasn't for the diapers I could leave Kendall with him, Dylan and Hayden NO WAY!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

they grow up so fast... i am glad i get to watch. They all amaze me!

Tiffany said...

That is so cute. It is nice that she has brothers to watch out for her.

Lauren said...

That is so sweet! What a good big brother.