Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Procrastinator?

So, my sister-in-law tagged me with this question about 2 weeks ago...

And obviously the answer is yes. I didn't used to be though. It wasn't until after we moved to Lajitas and life was so relaxed and it really didn't matter if something got done that day, I would certainly have time to do it the next or the next or even the next.

I find I get alot more done if I am busy throughout the whole day. If I have lots of time to get things done, somehow nothing gets done. Someone once told me that if you want something done quickly to give it to a woman who if very busy. I never understood that until the past couple years. Like if I know I will have time to clean my kitchen after lunch, what is the point in doing it after breakfast?

I tag Trooly, Becca and Tracie.

0 comments: