Sunday, April 6, 2008

Lucky Dog



Alex has been in HEAVEN this week! There have been sports people all over downtown, plus cheerleaders! (The blonde one is cheerleader of the year) He mentioned something about asking the Fox sports guys for a job and I think he also asked the Wisconsin basketball coach for a job.

Not to mention that he got to go to the basketball games last night and tomorrow. They say the final 4 may not come back to San Antonio for quite some time so I told him to live it up! I just hope he remebers how nice I was about it when I want something (think girls weekend).


Alex and some sports guy he was excited about.


Alex and some other sports guy he was excited about.

7 comments:

Tracie said...

They are spoiled little boys!!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

SO spoiled!! And so happy with themselves!

Jen said...

Too funny with Alex and the cheerleaders!!

Tiffany said...

Boys will be boys. Who can resist a picture with cute cheerleaders?

Anonymous said...

Does Alex have shiner on his left eye?

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Steve and Sarah said...

Did he get to go to the Final game? It was a good one!!