A peek into my life.
ADORABLE! What a great idea! I'll have to try it.
Cute! My girls never keep them in their hair, but maybe if they were on their feet...
Those are super cute!!! I noticed them right away on Meg's feet the other day.
OHHH! That is so so SO cute!!! I love it!!!!
I LOVE THOSE!!! You gals are so creative!
Dang cute. You'll have to teach me!
Those are so cute. Do the bows come off or are they part of the shoe now?
The bows are part of the shoe.
Yes Meg is adorable in them. She even had to wear them to church. Thanks Jackie!
I love them! Can I have some too!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
ADORABLE! What a great idea! I'll have to try it.
Cute! My girls never keep them in their hair, but maybe if they were on their feet...
Those are super cute!!! I noticed them right away on Meg's feet the other day.
OHHH! That is so so SO cute!!! I love it!!!!
I LOVE THOSE!!! You gals are so creative!
Dang cute. You'll have to teach me!
Those are so cute. Do the bows come off or are they part of the shoe now?
The bows are part of the shoe.
Yes Meg is adorable in them. She even had to wear them to church. Thanks Jackie!
I love them! Can I have some too!
Post a Comment