Tuesday, April 22, 2008

UNbelievable!!

So, since Hayden has been allowed back on the trampoline after he broke his leg (only about 3 weeks) the rule has been 'no big kids on with little kids'. Saturday the big kids broke the rule and as bad luck would have it Hayden broke his arm. Ya, unbelievable, rediculously unbelievable.



At the ER Saturday night, they gave him some Tylenol 3 before they made his splint. He was very silly.


Seeing Gracie was his treat for being good while getting his cast! Wonderful Becca watched all the other kids while we took Hayden to the Dr, when we were leaving Hayden wanted to ride home with Alex but I remined him that he wanted to see Gracie. Hayden looked at Alex and said "Daddy drive me to Gracie's house!"

And YES we are getting rid of the trampoline!!

7 comments:

Suzie said...

I just saw Hayden today and I could not believe it!!! What horrible luck. I'm so sorry!

Tiffany said...

That is horrible. Poor kid. I would be getting rid of the trampoline too.

Tracie said...

what's next???

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

That just plain sucks!! It's a good thing he is such a happy kid! Maybe you should see if you can put your house, van, and trampoline as one great offer on craigslist!

Lauren said...

Poor kid. That is some bad luck.

The Awesome Rawsons said...

Oh my goodness! poor little guy. Poor you and Alex too! no one likes having to take their baby to the ER twice in a month. I hope he rebounds fast.

The Woody's Fam said...

I can't believe how happy he looks in his pictures. Hopefully this will be the last cast you will have to deal with!