I am being very brave and trying to figure this stuff out for myself...
Any tips would be appreciated! I've already spent WAY too much time on this but I am commited to figuring it out...
My problem for the moment is that I have no bar at the top to sign in with?!
1 year ago

14 comments:
Oh and my title!
Whatever you have done it is awesome. Have you tried changing your layout options? How did you figure all the cute stuff out? Way to go!!! When you figure it all out let me know I want to be able to do that kind of stuff.
Hey I just clicked on your blogger button right above your "About Me" that took me to the place you sign in. Which should let you get to the customize button where you can add your title. Maybe that will help!
Ya I figured out that if I have a blogger sign that I don't need the bar at the top. Now on to the title!
I love it!! I have no idea how to do it. I just beg Emily to do it for me. I love that yours allows your posts to be longer. not just the little space in the middle.
So cute, how do you do it? Is there a website you build it on?
I got the stuff from http://sweetshoppedesigns.com/
It was very confusing to me, obviously! And there are still a few things that I think didn't go quite right, like the tags on the side bar. But it will just have to stay that way for now.
It looks super cute.
Wow - I like it a lot!! I totally in every way ditto Tracie!
Oh yeah - my normal friend Michelle says to go to thecutestblogontheblock.com.
Love it - it looks great! I spent to much time on mine too - yours is really cute.
Great job!!! It looks great. I have no idea how to do any blog-crafty-ness...I have never even tried anything. Looks like you are figuring it out just fine. Now come back to SAT and teach a class. We can all bring our laptops!:)
http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/
Sometimes there are good instructions HERE!
It looks SOOOO great so far! I love it! Emily is the best at this!
Post a Comment