Friday, September 5, 2008

Our House

Sorry this has taken so long. I know some of you have been waiting!
So here it is, nothing is painted yet and most of the ceilings are really high, so it will probably be awhile until it is.

This is the dining room, I am going to put this table in the kitchen and get rid of the table that is in there and get a big dining room table.

This is the "formal living room".

There is a lovely space above the fireplace for some vinyl, don't cha think?!

The family room.


The bathroom, oops, no that's the kitchen.

The game room upstairs. I don't know why we are calling it the game room, it's not big enough for many games.

And Jordan's room, the door on the right is his bathroom on the left his closet.
There are other bedrooms and bathrooms, but I'll showcase those as I get them painted...

7 comments:

Jen said...

I cannot even begin to tell you how many things I noticed that I love about your house! It's awesome! A the windows are amazing. And your stuff looks terrific in there!

So glad you shared! I have been waiting. You definitely look like you are getting settled.

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

I LOVE IT!!! You have great taste!

Tracie said...

i love it love it love it! and yep you do need vinyl over your mantle, do you know anybody that does it IN A TIMELY MANNER! i will get right on that!

Tiffany said...

I love the house. I can't wait to see more pics. How is Houston? It seems like it has been forever.

Suzie said...

You must be loving all of the space! It looks great! Congrats.

Steve and Sarah said...

I like how close Kendall is to the TV inthe pic of the game room. the rest of the house is cool too! HAHA. You have done a great job. it is overwhelming to think about painting such a big space! Good luck!

Misty said...

I love your new home!!! It looks so spacious!