Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Baby Steps


Last week I was organizing the garage, I put Hayden down for a nap and went back out to work. I came back in about an hour later and found him like this!

He has an aversion to sleeping in his room lately. Every night he tries to get us to let him sleep in someone else's room. Before school started Jordan let him sleep in his bed with him a couple of times and he slept on the bottom bunk in Dylan's room a few times, but with school in we don't want him in with the big boys and almost every night he ends up on the floor by my side of the bed. I am so mean - I won't let him in my bed anymore, but I always leave a pillow and a blanket on the floor for him!

5 comments:

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

That is cute!! They are so sweet when they sleep!

Tracie said...

we are the same way. no kids in the bed, unless they are sick. it is true, when they are tired, they will sleep, where ever they are.

Lauren said...

I'm glad he chose the bottom step. Cute pic!

Tiffany said...

That is a crack up. The steps? He makes me laugh.

Misty said...

Why do they do that to us?!