I am at a friends house doing laundry (who has power and water!) and was offered the opportunity to use the internet so I jumped at the chance to update!
We made it through the hurricane unscathed. We are now putting up with the aftermath of not having power or water. Fun Fun! Our neighbors have been kind enough to let us run an extension cord from their generator to our refridgerator, so at least we have that. And we have friends that have water that have been letting us shower at their house. So we are basically justs camping at our house.
So now everyone knows that we are fine. I think our home phone is working again (at least it was this morning) and cell service is very spotty. But we're fine - just pray for power!
1 year ago

4 comments:
I'm so glad you are okay. Camping sucks.
I have been thinking about you guys a lot lately. I was just telling Daniel last night that, "I hope you guys were ok".
We will be praying for you! And have fun pretending you are camping in your beautiful new house! At least you have your beds and are not on the floor! How do you like that optimsim; just what you want to hear, especially coming from someone with power! Good Luck!
I am so glad you guys are okay. I have been checking your blog diligently to hear any news. I'm so sorry you don't have power, that sucks. How are the washer and dryer surviving?
IKE was serious!!! My parents just got power (they live in Cypress) so hopefully some is heading your way. I bet your boys don't mind the camping! Take care!
Post a Comment