Monday, September 29, 2008

I'm a Big Kid Now!

I am like totally like a grown-up now! I have furniture in all my rooms. Alex was nice enough to let me get this table for our dining room. I really did get a great deal on it! We even ate dinner in there last night.


I had a few days between when I bought the table and when it was delivered so it gave me some great motivation to paint the dining room. I have always wanted to do a dark brown room, I think it turned out pretty good. Next up, drapes!

10 comments:

Steve and Sarah said...

Wow, fancy! I like the dark brown. Welcome to adulhood!

Tracie said...

it looks great!

Tiffany said...

I love the paint and the table. Super nice.

Lauren said...

It is beautiful. I love the paint color too!

The Awesome Rawsons said...

things are coming together nicely!

The Woody's Fam said...

Hello! I just set my blog to private; I am not just trying to keep you from reading! I had a scary thing happen and don't want any weirdos checking out my kids! I am not sure if I have everyones email address so if you did not receive an invite to read our blog please email me at woody96@earthlink.com and I will gladly add you!

Thanks,

Laurie

Misty said...

Wow! It is beautiful Jackie!!!!

Misty said...

By The Way:
I LOVE your new page! You did GREAT!

Kemille said...

Look at you! How fun to get new stuff for your great home. One day I hope to see it.

J-Mar said...

I'm so jealous. I hope someday I can be grown-up too!