Monday, September 1, 2008

Snip, Snip

Kendall had her first trim last week. It was emotionally hard to do, but I knew that it would look better. And it does, it looks so much thicker than it did with the scraggally ends.



When her hair is all dry it has a very cute flip on the bottom. It looks like I actually did something with her hair!

7 comments:

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

Super Cute!! How ironic that we both cut the girls hair this week!

Tracie said...

How cute! Now show me a picture with a cute bow!

Jen said...

I want to see the cute bow too.

Part of me definitely cannot believe that Kendall is old enough for a hair trim. These little girls are growing up way too fast!!!

Misty said...

How cute!!!

Suzie said...

You are brave! I may never cut Audrey's Hair. I can't believe that Kendall's hair is so long. I feel like it was just yesterday when she finally got enough hair for a piggy tail.

wackyjackie said...

but I don't have any bows.. Ha ha.

She will leave her hair alone if I don't put a bow in it. So that's where we are at now. I do still try every now and then and always on Sunday.

Tiffany said...

That is cute! It was hard to cut Brooklyn's at first too, and she had a mullet. It turned out for the best though.