Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Girly Trike



Hayden is mean! He won't share his trike with Kendall. He has even started putting it in the garage in places she can't get it when he is not using it. So, I saw this purple and pink radio flyer trike the other day and had to get it for Kendall. Did this solve the problem?


No, now he rides this one! What a stinker!!

When Kendall does get to ride her trike, she points to the little handle on the back and says "push, please" and then when she's done with me pushing she says "stop, stop, stop." She doesn't steer very well so usually we just end up going in circles and I actually made my self so dizzy that I fell down, at least I was already bent over and close to the ground!

6 comments:

Ben, Amy, Isabelle & Olivia said...

They look so much alike!!! And Kendall looks so tall with her skinny long legs!!

Anonymous said...

Rowdy totally is lookin' redneck in this one!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

Way cute trike! What funny kids! I wish I could have seen you fall over!

Tiffany said...

Kendall already looks so much bigger than the last time I saw her. I can't believe how big she is getting!

Misty said...

She is super cute on her trike!!!!

Tracie said...

i am so impressed she will ride! i still can't get tyson to ride a trike! i am going to the pool today, want to come??