Sunday, February 17, 2008

Visitors



Crissy shared her dessert with Kendall. Kendall obviously wanted more!



We made Nana and Papa try Guitar Hero. Nana was rockin' pretty good.
I have even started my own band on it, Jax & The Wax. We rock!

Last night we went to the Rodeo Finals and saw Gary Alan in concert. It was so much fun. I didn't realize how cute he is! Dylan went with us, his first rodeo, he liked the buckin' broco and thought they were mean to the baby cows. He thought the concert was the best part. Jordan was supposed to come too, but he wasn't feeling well.

My dad brought the rain, again, so we didn't get to do a whole lot on Friday and Saturday. Thursday we went over to La Cantera to do some shopping. Mostly though, they just like to hang out with the grandkids and of course the grand kids love it too! Kendall is a little obsessed with Papa. She is happy just to hang out on the couch with him for hours at a time (for those of you who know Kendall well, you know she's not a hangin' out kinda girl).

Just a couple more days of fun with them and then they have to head home :(

8 comments:

Jen said...

Fun! I am ready to take you on with Guitar Hero though. Just let me know when!

And I love how much you look like your mom--two beautiful people!!

Tracie said...

I am so glad that y'all had a good visit. Kids need grandparents!

Tiffany said...

These are such fun pictures. I'm glad you enjoyed your visit.

Courtney said...

I agree, the rodeo was so much fun! And I think your kids are so cute! :)

Lauren said...

I love the band name. I still haven't played that yet, but I've heard it is fun.

wackyjackie said...

I already love you Courtney, even though I'm sure Becca told you to say that!!

Courtney said...

That doesn't change the fact that I think your kids are so cute! :)

Steve and Sarah said...

So papas mustach looks white. Is he going to dye it?! hahahaha