Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Denile

I have been avoiding the blog scene for the last week because I heard a rumor that there was a very depressing post from Bryant and I figured if I didn't read it, I couldn't possibly be real. Today, I gave in. I read this horrible, awful, heart breaking post, then it sunk in. But I had just put my make-up on and was going out to run errands, so I couldn't think about it because I didn't want to cry. So I went about my day, I bought some shoes to try to cheer myself up. I bought Kendall some shoes to try to cheer myself up. It was a very short term solution. I thought if I did something nice for someone else it would cheer me up, that worked a little better. So I tried that one again. That's my solution, so if you need service, I'm your gal!

I figure it's Jennifer M's fault. She said once that everyone she gets close to moves. So I ban you Jenn from being friends with anyone I know!! Although, I guess I would have to ban her from being my friend too and that's not acceptable.

It's a good thing that Hayden and Gracie are engaged, at least we have that to look forward to!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Shoes are always good therapy. I agree, it was a heartbreaking post. I guess it remains to be seen if there will be more heartbreaking posts coming our way...let's keep our fingers crossed, right?!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

I need a whole closet full of new shoes. Wait make that boots. It's stinkin cold in the middle of nowhere. I love you!

Tracie said...

I love you! Sorry I didn't give you more of a cheer up, but you made my day! A new bow and tacos! I love you!

J-Mar said...

I'm sorry, I do warn people though. I told Shauna she didn't have good odds (being my friend & in the military). I will still be here, we can console each other:(

The Woody's Fam said...

I AM SO HAPPY TO SEE THAT YOU FOUND US! DANIEL IS A RETARD WHEN IT COMES TO KEEPING IN CONTACT WITH EVERYONE NEAR AND DEAR. WE WOULD LOVE TO CATCH UP OUR EMAIL IS WOODY96@MSTARMETRO.NET AND I WOULD LOVE IT IF YOU WOULD SEND MY YOUR CONTACT INFO AND WE CAN CATCH UP!!!
LAURIE

PS DANIEL SAYS TELL ALEX HE GOT FAT!!!