Ear infections anyone? We got um here!
Hayden and Kendall both have ear infections. It has actually been a couple of months since K's last (documented) ear infection, so the dr. isn't sending her to the ENT yet. I say documented because while we were on our cruise in december (see above pic), she was sick and we were too cheap to take her to the ship dr. so we waited until we got to Mexico and just got her some antibiotics. Her dr. wasn't impressed when I told him that. Oh well, I know she had an ear infection, she's had enough of them that I know the signs.
I am making this statement because according to Oprah what you put out there in the world will come back to you... We are done being sick at my house, no one will get sick or require a trip to any doctor for the next little while!!

1 comments:
poor babies!
Post a Comment