Hayden's last bath for a while. I let him play 'till the water was cold!
Good news, the break didn't go into his growth plate! He will be in the cast for 4 weeks, then they say he will be good as new. It is a walking cast, they gave us a "cool" little shoe to put on the bottom so as soon as he figures out how to move in it, he'll be back up.
Back at home! Big brothers couldn't wait to sign his cast. He got to have chocolate chip waffles for dinner, the very wonderful Becca fed my other kids and sent dinner home for Alex and me.
I'm sure Hayden would appreciate any friends that want to visit! It won't take him long to get bored with me.

4 comments:
Oh poor baby! We will come by tomorrow!
Hayden looks so big in that picture. Poor baby!
I just heard the bad news! Poor litle Hayden. I love the picture of him with his blanket! What a sweetheart!
Poor kid, we were sure lucky Jake's was just a small break in the foot. I can't imagine having a cast up over the knee. It is crazy how fast they learn to get around. He'll be up running around before you know it. Give him hugs from us we hope he feels better soon. Oh and tell Papa that wasn't nice to do, they are supposed to spoil the kids not break them. hahaha :-)
Post a Comment