Friday, February 29, 2008

Just Venting

For the first time since we have had our house on the market, I looked at the comments that the realtors that show the house leave about our house. I was so offended! And I don't get offended easily. They really weren't bad, but they should only be allowed to say nice things.

One of them said, "no curb appeal" - then why'd you look at it? You can see the front of the house from the pictures!

Another one said, "clients didn't like the nieghborhood, it was awkward to show because there were two children sleeping in one of the bedrooms" - So you're telling me that if my kids weren't napping they would have liked the neighborhood? Do you think that realtor had children?

And the absolutely most offensive was "very clean for a house that obviously usually has alot of kids in it." - I'm not sure why this was so offensive to me, but it really makes me angry. What does my having alot of kids have to do with someone buying my house?

I won't read the comments again! It wasn't good for me.

4 comments:

Tracie said...

Oh my heavens! It takes effort to comment. They shouldn't say anything if it isn't nice. Didn't their momma's teach them that.

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

OH!! I am mad too!! That's just rude. Can you leave comments about how they mess up the schedule all the time?!?!

Suzie said...

I know how you feel. When we sold our house in Utah, while Keith was passing the keys off to the new owner she made a comment about how the house needed a lot of work. I'll admit the the backyard wasn't perfect but we had done a lot to the front and inside of the house to fix it up. Needless to say, we were more than a little offended. To this day I still have bad feelings about the people who bought our house.

Lauren said...

Wow! That would make me mad too!