We came home to a couple surpizes! The first one was that while we were gone a refrigerated package was supposed to arrive and my sister was here feeding the cats, she wasn't sure what things in the package needed to be refrigerated so she put all the presents in package in the fridge! Turns out that was not the package that needed to be refrigerated!
The second was that we had no water. We had to have some valve in the front yard replaced a couple weeks ago and early in the week it sprung a leak and water was shooting out of it flooding into the street. Luckily we have very kind neighbors who shut our water off for us. But this created a problem when Crissy came to feed the cats, she didn't know why we had no water and she couldn't fill up the cats' water bowl so she filled the bowl with ice from the freezer. Poor cats!
It's good to know things aren't even boring at our house when we're gone!

4 comments:
Jackie I am so glad I checked your blog tonight. I laughed so hard at the presents in the fridge. I am glad you had such a great time on your cruise and a wonderful Christmas. We are glad to have you back. Super cute pics.
Jackie I am so glad I checked your blog tonight. I laughed so hard at the presents in the fridge. I am glad you had such a great time on your cruise and a wonderful Christmas. We are glad to have you back. Super cute pics.
I am glad to see that your friends find my stupidity funny too!
That Crissy is a knuckle head!!
Post a Comment