I have been on vacation, I hope you all found something to fill your time while my show was on a break!
My new friend Kemille described one of my good friends as "the sweet one with the great hair." So I was thinking how each of my friends would be described. Here are a few for you to try to figure out: (make that one #1)
2. (I'll start with an easy one) The blonde one with the black babies.
3. The tall skinny one, that looks mad all the time.
4. The one with the cute little boy with glasses.
5. The chubby one with the naughty blonde boy and a touch of OCD.
Add your guesses to the comments and if you have any to add please do!
1 year ago

2 comments:
I am a little scared to guess which one I might be. Or that I might offend the angry one!!
1. Me- I hope this is me! What a compliment!!
2. Becca
3. Jen M.
4. Suzie
5. I can only think of Haden!!!!
I think Tracie has it right on. Does she?
Post a Comment