Dylan got a rip stick from Santa, but he thought it would be to hard so we had to take it back today and get a regular skate board, somehow Jordan talked me into getting him one too. Man, I'm a sucker!
Star Wars legos for Jordan
Kendall got a cabage patch doll, but I thought this picture was so funny!
Hayden also got a skate board from Santa. And lots of Lighting McQueen's from Nana and Grandma Henry.
My mama got me a little vacum cleaner! I almost bought myself a dustbuster, but I never got a chance, I'm glad I didn't. This little Dyson is very cool. Jordan likes it almost as much as I do! I'm not one of those women who don't enjoy a good cleaning product as a gift. Alex got me a ipod dock. I was calling it a radio for my ipod and my sister got mad at me, it is called an ipod dock. I love it I've had it on all day, it doesn't have to be plugged into the wall so I can move it around the house with me.

0 comments:
Post a Comment