Friday, December 14, 2007

Birthday Girl




I am sure I won't have time to do this tomorrow on Kendall's birthday so I am doing it now. I can't believe my baby is 1! That year went so fast.

Yesterday, I took Hayden and Kendall to get pictures taken. Hayden didn't want any part of it. I had to trick him into sitting in the chair by telling him he could not sit there. It only worked once, we got a few shots of him, then I snuck Kendall in next to him. Kendall is a ham and smiled in many different poses which makes it very difficult to narrow down the ones to buy. This second picture is her in the dress I bought her for her birthday. I wrapped it today, seems silly but oh well. I wanted to take the big boys too but they didn't have any appointments after school this week. One of these days we will have to take the whole family for pictures.

So, this is Kendall at 1 years old:

1. She is STILL a Mama's girl! (I'm sure she will go to the dark side (Dad) soon but I will love it while I can)

2. She loves her brothers! She just likes to hang out where ever they are.

3. She is a FABULOUS sleeper.

4. She loves to get the cats, she grabs them, rolls over on them and squeals (sometimes she tries to put them in her mouth).

5. She loves to play with matchbox cars. We got her some babies for her birthday, we'll see what she prefers.

And finally, I can't imagine life without her. Sometimes Heavenly Father gives us surprises we don't count on that turn out to be the most wonderful blessings you could imagine. That is how I would describe Kendall!

2 comments:

MelindaLou said...

Wow 1 year that is crazy. It really does go by to fast. I love all the pics. I am not much help cause I would say get them all.

Tracie said...

Happy Birthday Baby Kendall!!