The kids and I got Alex a new watch. Everywhere we went on the cruise Alex kept asking me if I saw any watches I liked for him and I kept hoping he wouldn't find one he liked!
Kendall hugged all her presents.
Spiderman!
Crissy spent the night so she could open presents with us in the morning. She helped me lots with making dinner too!
This is one of the gifts my parents gave to us. It made us laugh REALLY hard. They might be starting to get old - I'm not sure!
We had Leslie, Greg, Andrew and David over for dinner, plus some friends, so we had a big feast and a full house. I had fun, it was a pretty wonderful Christmas. I feel very blessed this holiday season!

2 comments:
I swear, somehow Haden turned into a little boy and not a toddler this month! He seems so grown up! Thank you for an amazing dinner!! I love the surprised Kendell pic!
I have never seen your mother. You look a lot alike. That picture is quite funny!
Post a Comment