Monday, October 29, 2007

Sickos

My babies are sick. Kendall had a really high fever on Saturday, I took her to the Dr. this morning and she has double ear infections, again. The Dr. said one more time and she will need to see the ENT. Since we are just getting into the sick season, I have a feeling we are going down the tubes road, again. Dylan had tubes when he was about 6 months old and then again last spring. Although once they have tubes, it makes life so much easier. Hayden has a fever today, so who knows what he's got brewing! It seems like someone in our house is always sick on Halloween.

Also, I am so excited about Friday! 4 more days!

Crying baby - I'm out!

6 comments:

Tracie said...

Why are you excited about Friday? Is it the Lilly countdown? And What does UMMO stand for? I can't figure it out!

Tracie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

I can't figure out what Friday is either. I was just telling James (before reading your post) that Lilly's adoption is being finalized on Friday. Is that it?

wackyjackie said...

Yup Lilly Day! and ummo was supposed to be YUMMO!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

I love you!! I just got tears in my eyes when I read your Friday comment. I thought, does she mean that about my baby? I just 5 minutes ago got the e-mail from the lawyer. We are a go at 8:45 am Friday morning!!!!!!!! I am SO HAPPY!!!!

wackyjackie said...

I am so happy too. Are you going to cry all day? I get teary every time I think about it, I can't imagine how you are feeling! I love you too!!