Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I love being a girl!

I love being a girl because you get to have girlfriends! And I must say that I have the most fabulous girlfriends. Whenever I spend any amount of time with them (even just talking on the phone) it makes my day so much brighter and I feel better about myself and my job as a mom and wife. I find that even when we are just venting about life's frustrations we build each other up and encourage, and understand each other. Girlfriends feel each others happiness, sorrows and worries.


I am constantly surrounded by women who are strong, faithful, beautiful (inside and out), couragous, incredibly resiliant, loving, giving, and joyful. I know that they rub off on me and help me to be more of all of these things and I say thank you to all the super women in my life. I have learned something from each of you and I love you dearly!

That is my sappy, happy thought for today!

5 comments:

Tracie said...

I was talking to Meg the other day about Girlfriends. She didn't quite understand the term when not talking about "love". Randy asked why we as women do that.(call each other girlfriends) Men don't do that. My response was, because men are lame! I love my GIRLFRIENDS too!!

Jen said...

I would be lost without my girlfriends! They are like my sisters! Thanks for the reminder about how important friendship truly is. I don't think you are sappy at all, but that's just me!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

AMEN, SISTER!! Love you!

Lauren said...

I miss you guys! Thank goodness for blogs. Becca...when are you going to start one?

wackyjackie said...

Becca can't until the adoption is final because she can't put pictures of the baby on the internet and she doesn't want to leave her out. Hopefully, she will get to do hers VERY soon!