Monday, October 1, 2007

Birth-week in Reveiw

Tracie said she thinks birthdays should be birth-weeks, well I think it is that way at my house. We always have a little dinner and cake and presents from Mom and Dad "party" on the kids birthdays and then a party with their friends on the weekend before or after their birthday. Plus I had to take cupcakes to his class, so it really felt like his birthday lasted all week.

In this picture of Kendall, there were cake crumbs on the floor so she crawled under the table to get them, but she had her binki in her mouth so she just smooshed them all over her face! She has the right concept though!


On Wednesday, Jordan got his Wolf badge at cub scouts. I am very proud of him (and us, we are usually such slackers)!


At Jordan's friends party we made banana splits and played in the backyard. It was a fun party for them and not so bad for me! Ha ha.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Looks like a fun party!

Lauren said...

Ohhh and I love the pic of Jordan with pig tails:)

Tracie said...

it does make it more special!