Oh ya, there was something else I wanted to blog about, even though it is super lame! I only got out one time last night playing church softball, I even scored!! I am quite proud because I used to be a pretty decent ball player, but it has been like 8 years since I've played and unfortunately it seems to take time to get it back!
Ok, I am officially made up for my blog slackerness! Thanks for the push ladies!
1 year ago

4 comments:
You are my hero! For blogging and for soft ball!
Glad you are back--we have missed you! And I would never have the guts to get our there and play softball. That's awesome!
I love to play softball, and I hope all the guys on the team don't mind me trying. I will never live up to my mom the softball player though. She turned 50 this year and she still plays almost year round. Not just womens leages but coed too. And she's the pitcher!
OH that feels better, I am so happy to read what you are thinking about. I am stinkin proud of you for playing softball. I close my eyes when the ball gets too close to me.
Post a Comment