

Here are pictures from the Halloween party on Satuday. I had so much fun. I was a cat lady and my costume was super ugly, but perfect. I should have gottten a better picture, but I forgot. Alex was very daring with his costume this year, a football coach. I loved Trooly and Mike's sumo costumes, they were too funny! M.K. and Alex were by far the best dressed, I can't wait to see what they do next year. And of course a huge shout out to Wendy and Bron for throwing a wicked-awsome party, thanks guys (did anyone see Wendy doing the cheerleader kicks? Very nice!).

2 comments:
They do know how to throw a party! It was good to see you too! I love the pic of you and Alex.
I missed the cheerleader kicks! Maybe we can ask Wendy for an instant replay...
Post a Comment