Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Brace Face


Last Wednesday I got braces, again, again. This is my third time with braces. I figured it out last week and I had either a palate expander, braces or retainer in my mouth from 2nd grade until my jr. year of high school. No wonder I was so skinny!
After I got home from the orthodontist Hayden said "Mommy, those don't make you look pretty." I told Alex and he said "well, what do you expect." Boys!

6 comments:

Misty said...

Oh My!!! I hope you are not in to much pain!! That is boy for you!!!!

The Woody's Fam said...

Oh, smack Alex once for me and 300 times for yourself. Hayden cracks me up. Oh the joys of of being a child and being able to say what ever you want. Just for the record I think you look really preeeeeeety in that picture. Say Cheese!

Anonymous said...

When I got them for the second time, my senior year of high school, Haley Arnold told me they made my lips look fuller.... So just think of it like that, instead of collagen injections. I love you sissy face! Braceface braceface!

Trezise Momma said...

I am sorry about the braces, again. I have never had them, but they look painful! I think you are pretty with or without them!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

I like you necklace on you teeth!!! You are hot no matter what. Your hair is getting long!!

Ben, Amy, Isabelle & Olivia said...

I think you are awesome for owning it!!! Go Jackie!