The Barr's forced us, ok maybe there was no forcing, to go to the Space Center with them on Sunday. We had so much fun, there was hardly anyone there. We got to do more than we've ever gotten to do there.

How do you get eight kids to pose for a picture? It's easy, you don't! Ha ha. And yes there are eight, you can barely see Cayden's shoe sticking out behind Tyson.

Can you see Tyson? He's hanging onto the front.

On the way back from the tour, I caught Cayden kissing Kendall. I thought he was my boyfriend, but I guess he is more Kendall's age. (Jordan said it is sad that my boyfriend is a 2 year old)

This picture made me laugh so hard! Alex didn't even know they were there!


This picture makes it look like they like each other. Weird!

Alex was holding Kendall over the wind tunnel thing. It was better when he did Meg. I hope the picture shows up on Tracie's blog!

We forgot how much Meg likes Dylan. Wouldn't they be the cutest couple! I really do think we should be allowed to choose who our kids marry!
4 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time! I love all the candid group shots, with limbs and such sticking out! Cute!
Great pictures. I'm so jealous. It looks like you guys had lots of fun.
That looks like so much fun!!!!!!
I am jealous too!!! Awesome pictures!! Looks like fun!!
Post a Comment