She walked around the house saying, "see my pretty dress, I pretty". It's so true, she is so smart!
We still do eggs and candy, of course!
We had an Easter egg hunt with our neighbours on Saturday evening since it was supposed to rain on Sunday. With early church, it was very nice to have already done it!

4 comments:
She sure is cute with her Easter dress. Avery loves to dress up on Sunday, and if there is a new dress involved...oh, Man! She was on cloud 9 yesterday when she saw a new outfit to wear!
The Easter dress is ooooh so important. Girls are so much fun, but I'm sure boys have their advantages too. Not having any I don't know what they are, but I'm sure they are there. She is definitely so adorable. I love the pigtails.
She is soooo pretty all dressed up!
So cute! I look forward to the dress someday!
Post a Comment