Monday, May 4, 2009

The Jackie Show "Frosty"

In case anyone is new to my blog or has forgotten (since The Jackie Show has been off air for quite some time), The Jackie Show takes place in my head during the rare quiet moments of my life. Tonight it took place while I was eating my frosty. Hey - its my birthday week - calories don't count! I'll regret it next Monday when I weigh myself.

Note to self, don't give 2 year-old a frosty. Note to self don't give 29 year 363 day-old a frosty (myself).

The boys all went to see a movie so I thought that I would treat Kendall and myself to some frosty's. Big mistake! When we got home I took the frosty's in the kitchen to put them in the freezer for after dinner. Kendall's made it fine and then mine slipped out of my hand and onto the floor! Of course the lid came off and frosty splashed all the way to the couch in the family room. That is over the kitchen counter plus a couple feet, Frosty has got some serious distance! So I'm thinking 'good thing I was naughty and got a large' then I thought 'maybe if I hadn't gotten the large it wouldn't have slipped out of my hand' Hmm, lesson learned!

The silver lining is that I was going to mop today and I ran out of time! Score!

Oh and 2 year-olds are just really messy!

4 comments:

Trezise Momma said...

Happy Birthday! I am sorry about your frosty though. Not only did you lose it, but then you had to clean up your birthday frosty! Sad day! I hope the rest of your birthday week was better.

Suzie said...

Happy Birthday week Jackie!! Sorry about your spilled frosty, that's the WORST! Also, I thought you were saying that you shouldn't give a 29 year old a 363 day old frosty and I thought, why would anyone keep a frosty that long!? I had to read that line three times before I finally got what you were saying. Where is my brain today? Can't wait to see you next month!!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

I totally did the same thing as Suzie. I was like, take it back!! I don't care if it has been frozen the whole time, demand a fresh one!! Plus it would replace the one that spilled! Yeah, I re-read that and got it right. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

wackyjackie said...

Sometimes things make sense in my head but not in the real world! Ha Ha.