We (and by we I mean Hayden, Kendall and I, sadly the big boys had school) went to the San Antonio Zoo. We have lived here for 2 years and this was our first trip. I think the big boys have been with Grandma, but it was a first for us. I don't think Hayden has ever been to a zoo before, definitely not Kendall.
Kendall got to share a stroller with Lilly while Hayden and Grace rode in the wagon. I am not the best wagon driver, I hope Grace didn't get too many owies from riding with me. The exit turnstile is certainly not meant for wagons.
There was a little prairie dog tunnel the kids can climb in, Hayden went in and wouldn't come out so I had to squeeze in there to get him, I was really scared that my tush would get stuck and I'd be trapped like pooh bear (if that happened, I'm sure I could have counted on my friends to decorate my hind end)! All the people standing around seemed to enjoy watching me climb in there! The picture of Kendall is at the begining of the tunnel.
Hayden loved the goats and the goats loved me. When I was getting food for them they all squished around me, one even stuck it's head through my legs, horns and all.
Kendall was out as soon as we got in the car. She was such a happy girl at the zoo, it probably reminded her of home!
Thanks for a fun day at the zoo ladies and kiddos!

3 comments:
I love life through your eyes. The goat really was funny, with it's head through your legs. Thanks for a great time.
It's not meant for double strollers either. :) I can just imagine your frustration!
Looks like a lot of fun! Maybe next time I will brave it and come!
Post a Comment