I love the sound of piano practice at my house. They are actually starting to play songs that sound like songs. It takes bribery and there's a lot of complaining but I still love it!
Hayden doesn't take lessons but he practices anyway!
A peek into my life.
4 comments:
I wish I could play the piano. I want all my kids to take lessons. Yours will thank you when they are older.
wow, you really are a good mom. i thought every mother hates the sound of practice. it is when they get good that they enjoy it.
Noah cracks us up when he "practices" the piano. His practicing doesn't sound like much, but it certainly does make me smile! I can see how you enjoy that sound. And it always has to get better, right?
I started taking piano lessons last year. It is so much fun. I too can play realy songs. I love playing sweet classical numbers and the hymns.
Keep it up boys, it's harder to learn when you get older.
Post a Comment