Kendall really liked chewing on the Jack-o-lantern lid. The pumpkin on the right is Jordan's he carved the face all by himself (I had to take the guts out - the boys won't touch them), the one on the left Dylan and I carved and the one in the middle is mine.
We had lots of fun trick-or-treating in our neighborhood and then we went to another neighborhood to go with some friends, some houses were giving away whole candybars. Score! It was such a nice night, not too hot, not too cold, it was just right! I remember when we lived in Salt Lake and it was always so cold on Halloween, one time it rained the whole time we were trick-or-treating (not so much fun).

3 comments:
did you go to summerglen?
I just noticed my site is listed in your favs! Thanks for the cross promotion!
No we actually went to your neighborhood, the Wilshire part. One of Alex's buddies lives over there.
Post a Comment