Moving on... I think it is getting better. I guess if it is a little better now, in a couple more weeks, it should be even better and eventually I will have put it behind me. Is that how it is supposed to work? Is that what it means when they say time heals?
Monday was very hard. It was the first time I was home with just myself and the little kids. Before that I had to be strong and not show the big boys that I was scared, so they wouldn't be scared. But Monday I didn't have to be strong, I didn't have to pretend. Today is Friday and I am not as scared as I was Monday.
I wish I could pretend it didn't happen and just forget about it, but that doesn't help either. I am so thankful for the people who have checked on me and let me talk about how I feel and told me they love me. It has helped!
1 year ago

4 comments:
We do love you!
Second that!! We love you so much!
You do know that if you need me come over I can! You do know my days off right? This week it's sunday and tuesday....I love you!
Love ya!!!
Post a Comment