Thursday, March 19, 2009

Project Girl

I have been working on getting Kendall's room decorated. It is getting very close, it has been fun picking girly things and creating girly crafts. I made this frame (Tracie's idea) and I painted a bird house with cute butterflies (or futtabies as Kendall calls them). Anyway, I told Becca that I would put up a picture of this frame because I could not explain it at all! I will do more pictures when I finish the room. p.s. its not crooked on the wall, it just looks that way in the picture.

7 comments:

Suzie said...

So cute. Can you make me one?

The Woody's Fam said...

I love it, it is adorable. I am such a girly girl.

Tracie said...

so much cuter than mine!!!! you rock!

Tiffany said...

That is so cute. I love it.

Misty said...

SUPER CUTE!!! Are you selling them?? I will buy one!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

I LOVE IT!!! AND I know it would never be crooked on your wall. It really is so very cute.

Lauren said...

So so cute! You crafty mama!