Sunday, March 29, 2009

Space Aliens

During spring break we went to the space center with Grandma and Grandpa Henry. This time we went on one of the tours, we got to see the old control room and some rockets. Are they called rockets? I obviously didn't pay close enough attention! It was crazy busy, duh it was spring break, so we didn't do much else. We will have to make another trip when its not so busy.


These are the aliens, they took us to their ship, we will never be the same!


This is the old control room, I think they said the new one is one floor down. It was very cool to see.







4 comments:

Misty said...

That sounds like fun!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love the picture with the aliens! So cute! I miss you guys! Give everyone my love!

Suzie said...

Looks like fun. We hope to take our kids there for the tour sometime. I'll call you if we do.

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

Wow you are such a good mom!