Thursday, March 5, 2009

Game Room

I finished the game room about a month ago, but I had too much catching up to do on my blog to post the picutres yet. We got a smokin' deal on the couch from a guy at Alex's office who was moving! Kendall's room is almost done, I just need to put decorations on the walls! Next up is Dylan's room.

11 comments:

Tiffany said...

Looks great Jackie! I am impressed. I am so slow to decorate my house.

Steve and Sarah said...

Look sgood. I like the couch! It looks comfy.

Tracie said...

i love it. i love the black pictures. are they vinyl? did i do the "places you'll go?" i don't remember that. what else do i own you.

Tracie said...

oh and i just saw your ticker thing. Congrats!!! that is huge. i am proud of you. and jealous of your will power.

wackyjackie said...

I did those on my cricut machine.

Ben, Amy, Isabelle & Olivia said...

It looks great Jackie! I love the "Oh the places" phrase! very creative and perfect for a gameroon!

wackyjackie said...

All the pictures are of places we've been. Hopefully some day we will have the whole room filled!

Bryant P. Castleton said...

So fun to see all the update - we miss you guys!!!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

OOooo, will you do my house next?? I love it!!

Lauren said...

I love it! Can you come help me finish my house now?

Misty said...

Great Job!!!! I love it!