The kids found a turtle at the lake during Thanksgiving week. Alex bought it an aquarium (a rubbermaid box). I am actually surprized that it is still alive. It is a very exciting pet!
How fun, turtles are so cool, the best thing about them is when Mom is tired of it she just takes it back to the lake. I bet the boys think it is great.
I'm a lucky lady, I get to be a mom for a living. I have five beautiful kids and a wonderful husband. Our life is busy and exhausting and a lot of fun!
3 comments:
How fun, turtles are so cool, the best thing about them is when Mom is tired of it she just takes it back to the lake. I bet the boys think it is great.
Have you ever watched 'My name is Earl'? Mr. Turtle is on that show too!
His real name is JJ (Jet Jr), but I call him Mr. Turtle!
Post a Comment