"Strike a pose"
Kickin' it with Big D
Oh ya, she's a rock star!
"Mom makes me do all the cleaning"
Nana couldn't find a broom, so she bought her a vacum.
Here are some things about Kendall at 2.
1. Hi, my name is Kendall and I am a Diego-holic. She has a serious Diego addiction. I don't know what to do about it.
2. She is always the first one to give a hug or find a blankie when someone needs it.
3. She eats like a linebacker! If the boys leave something on the table then leave to do something, it will be gone.
4. She takes her diaper off, ten million times a day! Grrr.
5. She likes to change her clothes.
6. She says everything is cute when we go shopping.
7. Sometimes, she ASKS me to do her hair! (we still have bow issues)
8. She loves to help with anything I'm doing.
9. She loves her brothers, even Hayden who picks on her all day.
10. She is sweeter than any of the boys ever were!!

6 comments:
She has totally grown!! I LOVE the pictures! What a super cute kid!
What a cutie! She is so adorable.
Happy B-day Kendall, she is so cute! I love the strike a pose picture, totally cute outfit!
How is it possible that she is already 2 years old?! She is so sweet! Good luck keeping her terrific. For Audrey, 3 was when the terrible hit.
She is such a cutie! I love that Lilly still knows Kendall when we show her these pictures!
What a sweet little girl! Happy Birthday!!!
Post a Comment