Friday, December 5, 2008

Thanks for Family

My Mom, Dad and neice Taylor came from Arizona and my sister from San Antonio for Thanksgiving week. The kids had so much fun playing with Taylor (even though she and Dylan can really have it out - it seems they are both REALLY stubborn - it was good for Dylan to have someone to fight with that didn't back down!) After she left Jordan complained that Dylan hogged her.

Sarah - the game is Zooballoo, and I don't know how she liked it they fought the whole time they played! But in a fun and loving way. I hope Tay had a good time, Dylan can be such a stinker!

Kendall didn't let Papa out of her sight almost the whole week. We were looking at pictures the other day and she pointed to Papa and said "mine". That about sums that up!













Crissy giving Dad some foot massage pointers on Mom. She gave us massages too, man I miss her!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

It looks like you guys had a great Thanksgiving. I am so glad that you had to have your family there.

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

Oh, I miss you.