Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I Left My Heart in San Antonio



Grandpa had heart surgery on Friday. We went to visit him, the kids weren't allowed in so Alex and I took turns with them in the waiting room on Sunday. Jordan was allowed to go in just to say a quick hi on Saturday. Dylan was very sad that he couldn't see Grandpa, they have been very worried about him. He says that the drs fixed what they needed to fix and that he should be feeling much better very soon.




Dylan got to stay the night at his best bud, Casey's house on Saturday night. I was so glad they could get together, Dylan has missed Casey TONS! Jordan also had a sleepover with his friend, Phillip, who lived across the street from us. Phillip says the people who moved into our old house are mean. I just want to know if they painted Hayden's room.




I can't believe I didn't get any picures of Hayden and Tyson! We stayed with Tracie and Randy and went to Tyson's birthday party on Saturday. What a party! Tracie's sis-in-law made the cutest ice cream cone cupcakes - I am definitely going to try to make them some time. We had such a great time hanging out with the Barrs, we even got to have a date night Saturday night!





3 comments:

Suzie said...

It was so good to see you guys. I hope that Alex's Dad is recovering well!

Misty said...

I am sorry about having to go through the surgery.

I thought I saw you in Tracie's pictures at the party!!! Zack was there! I was taking pictures for Bonnie. I wish I could have seen you!

Bryant P. Castleton said...

Sorry to hear about the surgery! We definitely hear you on the leaving your heart in San Antonio. We only wish we were as close as you so we could all visit at the same time more often!