Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Daddy's Birthday

Last week was Alex's birthday. We went to Benihana for dinner. Dylan ordered the kids sushi plate, he is so weird. I will eat sushi rolls, I have even tried some of the strange ones that Alex orders, but I won't eat just the pieces of raw fish. Dylan will, he loves it. I guess he has to have some of his dad in him somewhere!






In honor of the present we got for Alex I made a basketball cake, we got him a basketball hoop. I can't believe it wasn't one of the first things he bought when we moved into this house. We have a long flat driveway that is perfect for it. It only took us two afternoons to get it put together - what a pain! I'm sure it will be well worth it though.



Happy Birthday!

5 comments:

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

FUN!! Happy Birthday! Wow, eating out at a nice place - so jealous!

Jen said...

Love to picture of Kendall with her daddy! She is looking so grown up and just as cute as can be.

wackyjackie said...

BTW Kendall has full pigtales in that pic! Now THAT is exciting!!

Misty said...

So fun! Happy B day!

Anonymous said...

Oh I miss birthday parties at the Whites! I love you guys!