Our neighbors hooked their trailor on to their 4 wheeler and pulled all the kids around trick or treating on the "hay ride". The kids had a great time, and when Hayden was tired he just sat in the the trailor and ate suckers.
What a cute crew! I love Hayden as the dog! Gracie and Lilly are constantly crawling all over the house pretending they are dogs. I think they all got it from each other!
I'm a lucky lady, I get to be a mom for a living. I have five beautiful kids and a wonderful husband. Our life is busy and exhausting and a lot of fun!
8 comments:
Yea! Halloween Pictures! I love it!
Yay, finally a post! What cute costumes. Did Hadyden the Dog chase cute cuddly Kendall the cat around all night? Looks like you had a great Halloween!
I didn't purposely spell Hayden wrong I just am a sucky typer!
they are so adorable!!! and what a fun neighbor!
What a cute crew! I love Hayden as the dog! Gracie and Lilly are constantly crawling all over the house pretending they are dogs. I think they all got it from each other!
Haydens costume is very appropriate! So cute.
That's awesome! I wish we had a hay ride.
What a perfect costume for Hayden! Cute pics! Did you ever get my email?
Post a Comment