Friday, July 18, 2008

The Incredible UNedible Egg



Holy Wow! This thing is so AWSOME! It was recomended to me by my brother about a month ago and today I gave in to the temptation. I can't believe how FABULOUS my feet are! And I have been known to razor and file my feet for a good half-hour to get them ok. This took like 5 minutes and my feet are WONDERFUL! Seriously, I'm not even getting paid to say this! Forget the pumice stone, try this and you will be changed forever. People will notice your feet from a mile away - even if you're wearing shoes. They will say 'let me feel your feet, they look as soft a baby's bum!' Really I totally can't wait for the first time it happens to me.

6 comments:

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

I was tempted before - but now I am going to buy one!!! My feet are a mess since the move! Man/hobbit feet - YUCK!

Suzie said...

I am so glad to hear that this really works. I have TERRIBLE feet and I have wondered if the
Ped Egg was all it claimed to be. I will buy one tomorrow!!

Jen said...

I have been wondering about this. My feet are hammered--I definitely see one in my not too distant future.

wackyjackie said...

Suzie - can you still reach your feet?! I guess you'll be able to soon!

J-Mar said...

I'm so glad I know someone that has tried this thing out. I dream of it, Robert makes fun of me. My feet are so bad I thought only a belt sander would work!

Steve and Sarah said...

It told you so. The Ped Egg rocks!!! I think this is the first time you have ever listened to me, and didnt get in trouble. HAHA Love ya, STEVE